Tennessee Speed Sport cares about how your information is used and shared. We value our customers privacy and are committed to protecting it. When possible, all steps are taken to protect your information. We do not sell or rent personal information. This applies to Tennessee Speed Sport owned and operated websites, and represents our privacy and security practices for the entire site.
We strive to take extra steps to protect you and your information with added layers of security. Please note that orders that are triggered as fraudulent may be cancelled and refunded back to the original method of purchase.
What Information Do We Collect?
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information which allows us to better serve you. When you create an account, sign up for one of our services, purchase products, or communicate with us, we may ask you for information such as your name, phone number, email address, or other personal information. You may choose not to provide certain information, but some features or services may not be available without it.
- Log Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, site page visits, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- "Cookies" are pieces of information that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer. Cookies allow us to provide you with a more personalized, convenient experience.
- When you visit our website from your phone, or download and use our mobile app, we may receive information about your mobile device and location as well as a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide services like messages, notifications, advertising, and other personalized content to you.
- If you are opted-in to receive emails from us, the third-party email service provider we use collects data based on your interaction with our emails. We use this data to help us make emails more useful or interesting to our customers.
How Is Information Collected Used?
We may use collected data to provide and improve our services and communications. This is not limited to, but may include, using data to make decisions based on browsing or purchase history, and interaction with forms of communication from us, such as email, or chat, as well as sending/transferring data for shipping and order fulfillment purposes.
Do We Share Information?
Protecting your information is important to us. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information from customers for commercial purposes. We may share customer information in the following ways:
- We partner with third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These partners have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but are not permitted to use it for any other purposes.
How Is Your Information Protected?
The privacy and protection of your personal information is important to us. Our site uses a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information once it is in our records. Your access to some services and content is password protected for security purposes.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be %100 secure. We make every effort to protect your personal information, Tennessee speed sport cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or our online products or services. We make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
How To Protect Your Information?
- We recommend that you do not divulge your user name and password to anyone. TSS will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
- You can log in to your account to access and update certain personal information. Your name, phone number, email address, billing and shipping addresses, order history, wish list, and newsletter preferences are examples of the information you can access in your account.